Aehr Test Systems shares end the day 16.7% higher – Daily Wrap
Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) shares closed today up 16.7% from yesterday. The stock is currently up 668.4% year-to-date, 1,278.7% in the past 12 months and 628.1% in the past five years. Today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.0% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
- The shares traded up to $ 19.94 and up to $ 11.88 this week.
- Shares closed 2.5% below its 52 week high and 1590.4% above its 52 week low.
- Trading volume this week was 32.0% above the 10-day average and 3.3% above the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.9.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was above 70, indicating that it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates an uptrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price beats the S&P 500 index today, beats it on a one-year basis and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s stock price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a one-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s stock price today beats the performance of its peers in the IT industry, beats it on a one-year basis and beats it on a 5-year basis. .
Comparative performance by group
- The company’s year-to-date stock market performance beats the peer average of 8,776.3%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average of 1,747.1%
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.