Pet Food Packaging Market Growth, Global Survey, Analysis, Share, Company Profiles and Forecast by 2028, According to Reports and Data – The Manomet Current
A new report on the Pet Food Packaging Market Research study, published by Reports and Data, provides an in-depth survey of dominant industry participants – whose basics are financial highlights, company highlights, SWOT analysis, portfolio of products, as well as the main strategies and expansion plans of new and potential candidates. This report is also expected to reflect steady growth in the coming years, as consumers are now more aware of the quality of products. This market analysis of an industry is a crucial factor that many stakeholders, such as investors, traders, suppliers and others, will find beneficial.
US Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) regulations are increasingly granting approvals for improved and safer products, as are concerns about human nutrition. In addition, animal lovers increasingly choose informative, attractive and protective products. Leading players seek to meet consumer demands by offering smart packaging, which is fueling the growth of the global pet food packaging market. These factors should drive demand over the next few years and provide several growth opportunities for the foreseeable future.
The global pet food packaging market includes key players, including Mondi Plc, Amcor Plc, Constantia Flexibles, Sonoco Products Company and Huhtamaki OYJ.
Download a sample PDF copy, click here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3899
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global pet food packaging market on the basis of packaging type, packaging, process, end user, and region:
Based on Outlook Packing Form (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Boxes / Cartons
Based on material outlook (revenue, billion USD; 2018-2028)
- Paper and cardboard
- Other materials
Based on animal outlook (revenue, billion USD; 2018-2028)
- Dog food
- Cat food
- Bird food
- Fish food
Connect with an expert for the customization of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3899
Based on Food Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Dry food
- Wet food
- Pet treats
Outlook by region (revenue, billion USD; 2018-2028)
- North America
- The rest of europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of the MEA
- Latin America
Main conclusions of the report:
- In November 2020, Amcor and Nestlé announced what they say is the world’s first recyclable flexible autoclave pouch.
- By packaging type, the bags segment is expected to hold a substantial share of the pet food packaging market during the forecast period. This segmental growth is attributable to the increasing demand for bags for ease of handling coupled with a low cost of production.
- By food type, the dry food segment is expected to hold a significant share of the pet food packaging market and hold up over the forecast period.
- The plastic segment is expected to dominate the pet food packaging market in terms of revenue and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. Due to its advantages, the plastic segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
- By animal type, the cat food segment in the pet food packaging market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. This growth is attributable to the growing tendency of pet owners to adopt cats and to adopt expensive cat food.
- Regionally, North America is expected to dominate the global pet food packaging market during the forecast period owing to strong demand from developed countries including United States and Mexico. Moreover, the growing trend of adopting companion animals coupled with changing lifestyles and increasing ability to spend more on pets is driving the growth of the global pet food packaging market. of company.
Request a discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3899
Chapter 1. Market synopsis
1.1. Market definition
1.2. Scope and premise of the research
1.4. Market estimation technique
Chapter 2. Executive summary
2.1. Summary overview, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative measures
Chapter 4. Pet Food Packaging Market Segmentation and Impact Analysis
4.1. Pet Food Packaging Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial outlook
4.2.1. Analysis of market indicators
4.2.2. Market Driver Analysis
Objectives of the study
- To compile a concise report of the market, highlighting the major vendors and significant changes observed in the market
- Examine existing and emerging trends and promising technological innovations in the market
- Valuation of market values, modeled values and international trade values, to derive the market volume from them
- Offered research-backed insights for parent market, cost analysis, and prevailing industry trends
- Calculate the capacity utilization rate
Browse the full research study @https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/pet-food-packaging-market
Customization of the report is available according to user requirements to ensure maximum usefulness to the reader and an increased level of understanding.
Similar research reports by reports and data:
Food Container Market By material type (plastic, metal, glass, cardboard, others), by product type (bottles and jars, cups and jars, cans, cans, others), by application (mill products, fruits and vegetables, dairy products , confectionery and bakery products, processed meat products, frozen foods, others) and forecast by region to 2028
Wine packaging market size, Sharing and analysis, by product type (plastic bottles, glass bottles, closures, bag-in-box containers), by packaging material (plastic, glass, cardboard, metal) and by region, forecast until 2027