Republic Bancorp, Inc. (KY) – Closing of Class A shares at 52 week high – Market Mover
Republic Bancorp, Inc. (KY) – Class A (RBCAA) shares today closed 0.9% below their 52.58 of 52 highs, giving the company a market cap of $ 949 million. The stock is currently up 47.3% year-to-date, 72.5% in the past 12 months and 90.4% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.3% and the S&P 500 rose 0.8%.
- Trading volume this week was 50.0% below the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 1.0.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was above 70, indicating that it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates an uptrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 Index, beats it on a one-year basis and lags on a 5-year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, beats it on a one-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the performance of its peers in the finance industry, beats it on a one-year basis and lags on a 5-year basis
Comparative performance by group
- Year-to-date stock market performance beats the peer average by 46.4%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 25.1%
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s stock price to its earnings per share, is 239.8% higher than the peer average.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.