TPG Pace Solutions Corp – Class A Shares Approaching 52 Week High – Market Mover
[ad_1]TPG Pace Solutions Corp – Class A shares (TPGS) today closed 1.5% below their 52-week high of $ 10.20, giving the company a market cap of $ 295 million . The stock is currently down 0.1% year-to-date, 0.1% in the past 12 months and 0.1% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
- Trading volume this week was 62.6% below the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.0.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was above 70, indicating that it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates an uptrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 Index, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] Â© 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.